Monday, February 1, 2010

Nothing profound

Saturday - errands with Papa. They included eating smoked fish tacos at Rudell's in Cayucos. Oh, my. So good.

Sunday - a pleasant day with Buddy and Roo.

Today - gardening, shopping at farmer's market,helping a friend solve computer problems, and enjoying a dinner of our market salmon with fresh greens from the garden.

But mostly, I have been working hard on tasks for the art association. I am happy to say I am coming to the end of a major effort. Whew!

One painting is coming along. I will post it soon. I need to have it done by Friday:( I want to enter it in an encaustic show, so I will need to take its picture along with several others and have a CD ready to submit.

This week will be busy with art meetings, children, son-in-law's birthday celebration, working at the gallery, a drawing session on Friday, and a French lesson on Thursday or Friday. And I am delighted that I will be able to fetch a bundle of kid's art from an elementary school on Friday. We will display it at our gallery.

And, this week, I have to develop a list of prompts for my writing group. We want to encourage daily or at least weekly writing, so we will provide numerous prompts this month. Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment