Friday, February 26, 2010

Movie Night, Etc.

OK, so all is going well with the big sleepover. Tonight is pizza party/movie night.
We couldn't find a movie about ants, so Buddy is watching October Sky....again. Roo is watching a Scooby Do movie. One is upstairs and one down. The video store gave us free Goobers - probably not a good idea. Papa will make popcorn soon.

A few highlights of the last couple of days:



Roo is the photographer for a new club Buddy has formed. She snapped this of Buddy.



And Roo took this of me. Remember, I have had an interesting day.



As substitute photographer I took this one of Roo.

Buddy created a membership roster and is making big plans, but the mission and rules are still a bit vague. He just asked me if I like the first day of our club - mouth full of popcorn. Whatever this club is, it is off to a good start.

On a side note, yesterday I got these in the mail from my sister!!!!




I am amazed at all the effort she put into finding cotton sock yarn for me and that she knitted after she underwent hand surgery. I love them! They are soft and comfy.

1 comment:

  1. the socks are the first pair I made that the stripes match! :)
    Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete