Thursday, April 29, 2010

Good News

I received this message today:

Just wanted to tell you how much I love the new look at the Art Center. It's contemporary, edgy and fabulous. Thanks for all you do. I'd say we're officially noticed.
proud member


Now that's the kind of feedback I like!!!

Saturday I will redo the flower pots and move them around. And hang the kids' art that will be finished at a class tomorrow.

Our maintenance director is putting his finishing touches on the exterior, too. The new show is hung and looks great. Food and music are planned and champagne is in the fridge. Let's party.

2 comments:

  1. Count me in! I was looking over the schedule. What is the best time for us to arrive?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometime between 2:00 and 2:30. I'll start the official "ceremony" about 2:30. I'll speak, then the mayor. Should take just ten or fifteen minutes. The car show is downtown Morro Bay this weekend, so you will probably have to park sort of far away. Allow some time for that.

    ReplyDelete