Wednesday, April 28, 2010

All Better

I had made peace with the complaint I received yesterday and was able to smile about it today. Tonight I got a message from the complainer thanking me for my "rapid" response. It also included a supportive comment about how difficult it is for the board to balance the old and the new. Whew:)

I will look at this one as a blessing, preparing me for others that are sure to come. I can practice my replies.

And besides, I enjoyed my lovely day. Late last night I realized I had three events/appointments scheduled for today. To one I needed to take an appetizer. So I scrounged through my pantry and fridge, dug through recipes, and whipped up a delicious bean dip. I had Papa write a letter for me to sign so I could miss a financial appointment,then this morning called the handyman I was supposed to meet at the Art Center.

I picked up chips to go with the dip on the way to my wine tasting party and enjoyed a relaxing lunch with girl friends. Great brownies for dessert. After that, I zipped over to the Art Center to oversee the work that was going on. It all worked.

Papa and I finished up the great soup I made last night and ate too much of the leftover yummy bean dip. Just now, Papa brought me a bowl of popcorn.

What a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment