Friday, March 12, 2010

PS

I've already posted tonight. But as I began the PC shut down process, I realized that a Ken doll has been adding to the inconvenience of trying to read my monitor around and between my cat's ears.

Not wanting to deal with putting Ken away (the Scarlet syndrome has been over riding my usual need for order), I pushed my chair back and ran over two naked Barbies and a pile of clothes for same. And purses, and shoes, and blow-up furniture.

And then I thought of Roo and smiled.

I turned to read the words I've written on large, lined, bright orange sticky sentence paper. They are stuck to my studio storage baskets and read: I like ants! Let's get ants. Let's pet the ants. Oh! Do not pet ants! Draw about ants. Tell me about ants.

And then I remembered the ant farm I've just rid of dead ants and the frog habitat with a live froglet lining my kitchen counter - along with ant farming tools. And I thought of Buddy and smiled.

I am so glad I am a grandmother. Just had to say that before going to bed.

I'll clean it all up tomorrow.

1 comment: