Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving

I do love Thanksgiving. And I love it that my friend called this morning to tell me she is thankful for me. So cool.

I am thankful for my family, friends, all the material things that I am still surprised to have, and our country. Even though the USA is a bit screwed up, it is still the best place in the world to live. And after traveling cross country recently, I feel certain that I live in just about the best place in the country. If it were any better, too many people would be here - so I'll take it the way it is. I could have a fancier house, I suppose, but that would cost more. And it couldn't be more comfortable than mine. NO way. I am thankful for my health and the life I have.

I am sad for those who can't say the same.

I am also thankful for the leisure to cook all day today so that I can eat all day tomorrow:) And the next four or more days as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment