Thursday, January 6, 2011

Jet Lag

Oh my, where to begin.

I think I will have to summarize:

Grand food!!! Thanks to daughter's blog friend,we knew where to dine. One recommendation was our hotel. It was so good Monday night, we did a redo on Wednesday night. To die for.

And Tuesday night's dinner was just as good. Swoon.

Wednesday was spent mostly at the conference. Today I went to daughter's amazing presentation, a keynote address and lunch. I was awake for the first, barely for the latter two. So back to the hotel to get a few winks. I had slept maybe two hours Wednesday night. My days and nights are still upside-down.

Now I feel better and will join daughter st the college for dinner and festivities. The chilly walk will be good for me.

Overall impression of the conference is that all these people are crazy smart and know vastly more than I do. I am hoping to absorb a little.

Tomorrow, after a morning session, we will go by train to London.

No comments:

Post a Comment