Thursday, January 13, 2011

Good News

The good news is that Papa bought a new battery for the scale. I know that does't sound good, but it is because by the time the scale was in workinig order I weighed in at my pre-trip weight. Very good news.

The bad news is I don't feel quite normal yet. I am still a bit too sleepy when I am supposed to be awake. Tonight Papa poured wine that pretty much finished me off for the evening. Too groggy to work. And I have stuff to do. Lots and lots.

But the other good news is that I had successful laser surgery on my right eye this morning, had a great lunch at Big Sky with Papa (Grilled romaine with tomatoes, goat cheese, apples,pecans, with grilled chicken) went to the SLOMA to see my painting on the wall, met my friend for a pedicure, and went to the new show at Art Center Morro Bay. All this time, my handyman was working on chores at the house. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment