Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Low Battery

Papa says his travel battery is low. That must mean it is time to head home. I think I am ready, too. I am eager to be back to my own bed, shower, couch, and kitchen - and most of all, family. I am ready for their hugs! I am ready to wear some other clothes, too. I am so tired of looking at myself wearing my few outfits over and over again. They will go to the back of the closet for a long rest.

We have had a great time in beautiful Prague: two chamber concerts, one opera, street musicians, two good museums, a fun cooking class, good food, and time with family. We visited a marionette studio, too. Oh, and a little shopping. Not much time to blog. And for wi-fi, I have to sit in the hall or in the lobby - not great for blogging.

I've been inspired by Mucha's art nouveau style and feel certain I will need to do work that will reflect that influence. I'll be eager to get my paint out to see what I can do. I have a show coming up in February, so I'm happy to have more ideas than I will ever be able to use.

And Papa and I will enjoy trying to duplicate goulash and dumplings without tutelage from Chef Martin.

I'll write more and include photos when I'm back in CA.

Tomorrow we'll fly to Frankfurt, then will have an eleven hour flight to San Francisco. Whew! A long time to sit!

Good bye Prague.

No comments:

Post a Comment