Thursday, September 22, 2011

Didn't Happen

The papers are not filed. My studio table is not clean and organized. I didn't finish all the chores on my list. Not one bit of that happened.But I am on the way to Portland for the encaustic retreat. I do believe I can finish the last of what really must be done while I travel, though.

And my new Mac is in place in my studio. I plopped it on my desk, plugged it in and briefly considered whether I should finish my work on it or Papa's PC. I decided getting the Mac set up with my email accounts would be about as easy as using the PC. It was! So fast! I was up and ready to work in no time. I downloaded two programs I need and will probably need one more before seriously getting to work. But all that was fast and inexpensive, too. And I love the trackpad.

I hate to leave Mac there all alone while I fly away for four days. Waaaah! I wanted to play.

And I hate to leave Buddy and Roo:( I wanted to play with them, too. And I hate to leave Papa on his own.Yikes. Sad. But the retreat will be great once I am there.

Time to fly.

Ah, they just announced pre-boarding for my flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment