Sunday, June 13, 2010

Party Time

I have been busy working on our art center website, but have done my share, now,and have passed it on to others. So I think I will kick back and enjoy a little down time. I have meetings tomorrow, but, by and large, I have a mostly social week coming up.

To begin, Papa and I attended our kick-off party for our new round of gourmet club dinners. Check out these photos.

http://gallery.me.com/raydi2#100476

Papa is in the first photo and throughout. I somehow missed the camera. I took the "yummy warm dip" - a spinach, heart of palm, and cheese concoction. And it was yummy.

I am looking forward to brunch with my daughter on Tuesday and lots of girlfriend and daughter time on Friday.

Then on Saturday, we leave for Hawaii with daughter, son-in-law, Roo and Buddy, and the other grandma! I'm looking forward to warm breezes and lots of cooking, eating, and relaxing with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment