Sunday, May 9, 2010

Nice Celebration

Not only is today Mother's Day, but it is my grandson's birthday. We gathered tonight to celebrate both. We opened gifts, then went to dinner. What fun!
Thanks everyone.



Gaga and Buddy at our Mother's Day/Birthday Dinner - I love this sweet boy!



Beautiful Daughter - I am so proud of the woman she has become, and especially proud of the mother she is.



Beautiful Granddaughter - I like the way she enjoyed her brother's birthday. She was affectionate, helped open gifts, and didn't seem jealous. Very good for almost five.



Daughter and Buddy - This photo makes my heart sing.



Buddy at Birthday Festivities - Presents to open and a caterpillar to show off. I like the way he shared with his sister tonight. And I loved the way he said thank-you for all his gifts.

4 comments:

  1. It was so fun! And I love these pictures. Did you notice, in the one of me by myself, that there is a little Schmoo hand on my chair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also notice that in the background behind Roo is my great son-in-law. He's making his famous margaritas to help daughter and me celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing all the nice pictures! Looks like it was a great day for the mother's and the birthday boy!

    ReplyDelete