Saturday, May 22, 2010

Internet - Crazy!

I've tried to convince Papa that anyone can find us at anytime, now. Unlike me, he likes to maintain privacy. While I do certainly understand and respect his wishes, I have insisted that some of his efforts are in vain.

Today's example: I bought a kitten for Roo at the pet store. Because the shop owner and I spent too much time gabbing about how wonderful the kitten is, what food she eats, etc., I left without her vaccination information. Neither of us thought of it. Susie, the shop owner, was worried that we didn't have the info. From my name on my credit card, she looked me up on the internet and showed up at my door - papers in hand. Proved two thing - Susie is great and I am right. And I do love to be right.

I should also mention that Susie knew she would see me soon. The store is just down the street, right next to the great local bakery, Carlocks, and in the same shopping center where we go for groceries, haircuts, hardware, wrapping paper.....most everything except clothes. I take Buddy and Roo in at least once a week, and my daughter takes them in often, too. Susie sells the food Buddy needs for all his critters and her store is the next thing to heaven for a little guy who loves all creatures. Susie has a corn snake he really loves right now. So it wasn't like she couldn't give the info to us next week.

Anyway - back to the internet. Tonight I was playing around on the web to see if Art Center Morro Bay pops up more than it used to. I've been trying to create more internet visibility. Of course in doing that my name popped up more often than it used to. I found this http://kitchen-center-small-appliances.com-02.com/omega-kitchen-appliances/page/270/ (Sorry - Blogspot doesn't want to let me do the click here thing.)

I was amazed to find an article about last summer's show written by someone I don't know or know about. Interesting. Amazing.

One of my efforts at Art Center visibility is at www.arthash.com. Check that out.

Roo went to the doctor this morning to be diagnosed with strep throat. Poor Roo. But the kitten and drugs are helping.

No comments:

Post a Comment